DIDADI Sea Shipping
Didadi Logistics represents a wide range of products and services. We provide the full service from China warehouse to destination customer designated warehouse, to ensure maximum efficiency and cost effectiveness at every stage.
Consolidation is very important in sea shipping. If you have 5 or 8 suppliers, and you want to ship then together in the same container, we can do it. We will consolidate goods in our warehouse, after collecting all goods, with your consent, we will arrange the container to loading your goods. Some special cargo needs special handling, we all know, and fully meet all cargo transportation needs.
1. US01 US Shenzhen sea shipping and truck delivery special line self-tax
2. US02 US Shenzhen sea shipping and express delivery special line including tax
3. US03 American Mason Clipper line includes tax
4. EU03 Shenzhen sea shipping and express delivery special line self-taxation
5. EU01 UK Shenzhen sea shipping and truck delivery special line self-tax
6. JP01 Japan Shenzhen sea shipping and truck delivery special line self-tax
7. EU02 German Shenzhen sea shipping and express delivery special line self-tax
8. US13 Mason sea shipping and truck delivery (tax included)
9. US05 Yantian General Ship sea shipping and truck delivery (self-tax)
10. US06 ZIM sea shipping and truck delivery (self-tax)
Our aging is stable, and you can arrange shipments in a planned way to ensure sufficient and stable overseas stocks to avoid additional costs and risks caused by shortages or stockpiling.
Our prices are market-competitive, you can save more logistics costs by using our logistics services.
We have strong customs clearance capabilities and a professional tax team to solve your security concerns to help you better develop overseas business.
- Global Logistics Market Update 丨 Week 31 丨 2022 27/07/2022
- Global Logistics Market Update 丨Week 28丨2022 07/07/2022
- Global logistics market may be weaker than expected in second half as consumer spending slows further 25/06/2022
- A rare statement! PMA and ILWU say they are not preparing for port strike 16/06/2022
- The surge in cargo volume will bring huge challenges to the Port of Long Beach. Is the port ready to deal with it? 16/05/2022