DIDADI Railway Service
Your secure connection between China and Europe, we provide a reliable and economical alternative to air and ocean freight. In comparison Ocean freight takes around 50 days. Transport by rail usually takes 30 to 35 days. This closes the gap between the long, relatively cheap sea route and the very quick, but more expensive air freight.
From China to Europe, exit through the Alashan Pass or Khorgos in Xinjiang, passing through Kazakhstan, Russia, Belarus, Poland, and Germany. The total distance is 11,808 kilometers, and the transit time is 18 days.From China to Europe, exit through the Alashan Pass or Khorgos in Xinjiang, passing through Kazakhstan, Russia, Belarus, Poland, and Germany. The total distance is 11,808 kilometers, and the transit time is 18 days.
1. EU03TK Xinjiang railway express line (tax included)
2. EU03 China-Europe special railway line includes tax:
3. British railway Line (tax included)
4. French railway line (tax included)
5. German railway line (tax included)
6. Italian railway line (tax included)
7. Spanish railway line (tax included)
Our aging is stable, and you can arrange shipments in a planned way to ensure sufficient and stable overseas stocks to avoid additional costs and risks caused by shortages or stockpiling.
Our prices are market-competitive, you can save more logistics costs by using our logistics services.
We have strong customs clearance capabilities and a professional tax team to solve your security concerns to help you better develop overseas business.
- Global Logistics Market Update 丨 Week 31 丨 2022 27/07/2022
- Global Logistics Market Update 丨Week 28丨2022 07/07/2022
- Global logistics market may be weaker than expected in second half as consumer spending slows further 25/06/2022
- A rare statement! PMA and ILWU say they are not preparing for port strike 16/06/2022
- The surge in cargo volume will bring huge challenges to the Port of Long Beach. Is the port ready to deal with it? 16/05/2022